Here i will list some of the most useful extensions for doing applications audits or pentest using Mozilla Firefox:
* Letting you edit request headers and replay an URL. Look for the Replay button in the live window! Very useful ;)
Web Developer Tools:
* Excellent tool, that let you do a lot of things, a must have. It turns the browser into a complete development Tool.
Switch Proxy Tools:
* This extension allows you to define a list of proxies and switch on the fly with a button, very fast! Tor, Paros, Burp, webscarab, jap.
* Use tamperdata to view and modify HTTP/HTTPS headers and post parameters. Trace and time http response/requests.
* A front end for httrack, you could create website mirrors from the browser.
* Slogger creates a complete log of your browsing history. It can save every page using the same options as the "Save Page As" command as well as saving a customizable plain text history file
Add n Edit Cookies:
*Cookie Editor that allows you add and edit "session" and saved cookies.
If you got another interesting plugin, please share ;)
I'm pleased to announce a new version of WFuzz! Wfuzz has been created to facilitate the task in web applications assessments and it...
In one of the latest penetration tests we faced a SSH server that was based in Maverick SSHTOOLS. The funny thing is that this server was ...
In the last few weeks everyone has been talking about Shellshock, the vulnerability affecting bash and having security ramifications everyw...
Hi all, in this brief post i will like to share some new ezines about security that were relased this year, the first one is called Into the...