Hi, the new Backtrack 3.0 Beta is out there, the new version includes some of my tools, im very happy :P
Right now the tools included are Metagoofil , Subdomainer, TheHarvester (goog mails)
The new version claims to have these improvements:
* We will be releasing a ~ 1 GB USB / DVD image, as well as a stripped down 700 MB iso.
* Dual core issues have been fixed.
* Wireless card compatibility has maximised, and injection patches applied wherever possible.
* Xorg configuration scripts have been improved.
* Updated exploit repositories, updated metasploit exploit framework and dependencies.
* PXE network boot feature finally added (USB Version)
* PwnSauce Instant John the Ripper Cluster feature finally added (USB version)
* Compiz with ATI/Intel Drivers (USB version)
* Linux bt 2 6 21 5 #2 SMP
And more security tools, that is what we want!!
I'm pleased to announce a new version of WFuzz! Wfuzz has been created to facilitate the task in web applications assessments and it...
In the last few weeks everyone has been talking about Shellshock, the vulnerability affecting bash and having security ramifications everyw...
In one of the latest penetration tests we faced a SSH server that was based in Maverick SSHTOOLS. The funny thing is that this server was ...
Hi all, in this brief post i will like to share some new ezines about security that were relased this year, the first one is called Into the...